Certified Corporate Training by Communication & Marketing Consultant Sandy Gerber
WHAT WOULD INFLUENTIAL COMMUNICATIONS MEAN FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
A team of influential communicators can lead and manage more effectively, boost productivity, improve team collaboration, and enhance client relationships. Simply put, better communication is better business, and better business yields better results.
Sandy Gerber and her team provide in-house, corporate and individual communication skills training. Gerber and her team work with CEOs, executives, and managers coaching them to communicate with influence resulting in their teams feeling ignited, heard and understood.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS TRAINING FOR BUSINESS AND RELATIONSHIPS
CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS TRAINING
A communication skills training program by a Vancouver communications trainer and coach. This management training program teaches leaders to:
- Improve employee engagement
- Enhance corporate culture buy-in
- Motivate urgency and action in others
- Build cohesiveness among teams
- Increase efficiency and productivity
- Make sales pitches that stand out
- Attract more customers and boost sales
- Build trust in your brand
Inspire the hard work needed to take your business to the next level. Understand how people learn and what drives them to act. Develop rapport building, effective questioning, and active listening skills that will empower you to influence good work and good decisions. Learn the communication and sales techniques that enable you to appeal to your employees and customers’ deepest buy-in motivations.
INDIVIDUAL COMMUNICATIONS COACHING
A communication skills coaching program by a Vancouver communications trainer and coach. It teaches individuals to:
- Communicate with influence at work and at home
- Understand what drives people’s actions and reactions
- Improve your rapport-building and listening skills
- Eliminate barriers and resolve communication issues
- Speak confidently in a way that motivates people to action
- Minimize disputes, maximize positive connections
- Build rapport, gain confidence and earn respect
- Make your ideas and messaging stand out
- Be memorable, likeable, and respected
Understand what words motivate people to listen and act. Develop the rapport building, effective questioning, and active listening skills that will empower you to influence people in your relationships.
WHAT IS INFLUENTIAL COMMUNICATION TRAINING AND COACHING, AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
From lead generation, conversions and sales growth, to staff or client retention and turnover, every business result originates from a point of good or bad communication. In today’s digitally-oriented and highly pre-occupied communications sphere, meaningful connections are difficult to forge. And, in our professional lives we’re given little guidance on how to communicate in order to connect. That’s where communication skills training programs come into play.
The Corporate and Individual Communication Skills Training and Coaching helps teams and individuals to develop both the personal awareness and brand awareness needed to impact communications – in a way that drives positive results.
Communication coach Sandy Gerber delivers her communication skills training and teaches you how to speak to people’s emotional appeals (Decision Drivers™) that are personalized for your customers or colleagues. You’ll learn to deliver a story, request, or pitch that resonates and motivates people to act.
The lessons draw on marketing and communications strategy techniques, emotional appeal, body language, and Neuro-Linguistic Programming. The training and coaching guides you through a simple and easy to implement three-step process:
Learn & Initiate
Experience the power of emotional appeal and learn the four Decision Drivers that motivate people to listen and act. Learning Decision Drivers is the necessary first step for you to leverage language in your communication, and an enjoyable way to easily initiate a connection with others.
OBSERVE & ENGAGE
Leverage your knowledge of Decision Drivers™ to empathize with, relate to, and connect with your team members and customers. This second step helps you to observe verbal and non-verbal indicators to easily establish rapport and engagement with people anytime, anywhere.
ACTIVATE & INFLUENCE
Learn how to deliver your message or make a request, with persuasive communication – a way that inspires people to listen and activates decisions. In this step, you learn the importance of crafting your message with “Needs Language” so the listener likes, respects and remembers you.
– “It wasn't until Sandy’s communications skills training where my expectations as a salesperson were blown away. Sandy has implemented customer communications experience standards for all of our employees to follow, taught us how to communicate more effectively and define how we build and find solutions to meet all of our customers’ needs.”D. SabatinoTerritory Manager, Doosan Heavy
– “As an iconic 900-year-old non-profit organization, we drastically needed to revitalize our brand, boost our sales and be relevant in the marketplace. We hired Sandy Gerber to lead the way for us. Along with a fresh brand strategy, Sandy created and delivered effective marketing and communication skills training to our entire team. For the first time in the 20+ years with the organization, people knew what to say to make us stand apart and most importantly, how to say it to be effective in the sales and customer service process.”M. BorsoiDirector, Operations, St. John Ambulance
– “I was a bit skeptical of the “communications training” I was told to take by my employer as I’ve been a successful salesperson for over 25 years. However, Sandy Gerber’s communication skills training exceeded my expectations. In just a few hours, I learned some of my current communication barriers, an easy tool to determine my prospects’ motivations and even better, how to personalize my messaging to their needs so I can influence the purchase.”R. OgilvieBobcat Sales Representative, Westerra Equipment
– “Sandy Gerber is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have been resistant to getting help because of cost but Sandy “GETS” me and gets the people I most desire to serve and she is helping this visionary (ME) be clear with my message and hone in on what I do that no one else does with super clarity and purpose. She is by far the most important person on my team and I don’t think I could reach these new found heights without her.”A. AngelucciBusiness Coach
Canadian Corporate Training Clients
Canadian sales coach, Sandy Gerber, works with CEOs, managers, sales professionals, small business owners and entrepreneurs—organizations of all sizes, all around the world. Her new, leadership training programs in Vancouver are based on her years of work in the marketing and sales communication industry. She’s seen what works, and what doesn’t, when it comes to sales motivation and persuasive communication.