Communication Coaching & Certified Corporate Training
WHAT WOULD INFLUENTIAL COMMUNICATIONS MEAN FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
A team of influential communicators can lead and manage more effectively, boost productivity, improve team collaboration, and enhance client relationships. Simply put, better communication is better business, and better business yields better results.
Sandy Gerber and her team provide in-house, corporate and individual communication skills training. Gerber and her team work with CEOs, executives, and managers coaching them to communicate with influence resulting in their teams feeling ignited, heard and understood.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS TRAINING FOR BUSINESS AND RELATIONSHIPS
CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS TRAINING
A communication skills training program by a Vancouver communications trainer and coach. This management training program teaches leaders to:
- Improve employee engagement
- Enhance corporate culture buy-in
- Motivate urgency and action in others
- Build cohesiveness among teams
- Increase efficiency and productivity
- Make sales pitches that stand out
- Attract more customers and boost sales
- Build trust in your brand
Inspire the hard work needed to take your business to the next level. Understand how people learn and what drives them to act. Develop rapport building, effective questioning, and active listening skills that will empower you to influence good work and good decisions. Learn the communication and sales techniques that enable you to appeal to your employees and customers’ deepest buy-in motivations.
INDIVIDUAL COMMUNICATIONS COACHING
A communication skills coaching program by a Vancouver communications trainer and coach. It teaches individuals to:
- Communicate with influence at work and at home
- Understand what drives people’s actions and reactions
- Improve your rapport-building and listening skills
- Eliminate barriers and resolve communication issues
- Speak confidently in a way that motivates people to action
- Minimize disputes, maximize positive connections
- Build rapport, gain confidence and earn respect
- Make your ideas and messaging stand out
- Be memorable, likeable, and respected
Understand what words motivate people to listen and act. Develop the rapport building, effective questioning, and active listening skills that will empower you to influence people in your relationships.
WHAT IS INFLUENTIAL COMMUNICATION TRAINING AND COACHING, AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
From lead generation, conversions and sales growth, to staff or client retention and turnover, every business result originates from a point of good or bad communication. In today’s digitally-oriented and highly pre-occupied communications sphere, meaningful connections are difficult to forge. And, in our professional lives we’re given little guidance on how to communicate in order to connect. That’s where communication skills training programs come into play.
The Corporate and Individual Communication Skills Training and Coaching helps teams and individuals to develop both the personal awareness and brand awareness needed to impact communications – in a way that drives positive results.
Communication coach Sandy Gerber delivers her communication skills training and teaches you how to speak to people’s emotional appeals (Emotional Magnetism™) that are personalized for your customers or colleagues. You’ll learn to deliver a story, request, or pitch that resonates and motivates people to act.
The lessons draw on marketing and communications strategy techniques, emotional appeal, body language, and Neuro-Linguistic Programming. The training and coaching guides you through a simple and easy to implement three-step process:
Learn & Initiate
Experience the power of emotional appeal and learn the four Emotional Magnets that motivate people to listen and act. Learning the “Emotional Magnetism™” communication tool is the necessary first step for you to leverage language in your communication, and an enjoyable way to easily initiate a connection with others.
OBSERVE & ENGAGE
Leverage your knowledge of Emotional Magnetism™ to empathize with, relate to, and connect with your team members and customers. This second step helps you to observe verbal and non-verbal indicators to easily establish rapport and engagement with people anytime, anywhere.
ACTIVATE & INFLUENCE
Learn how to deliver your message or make a request, with persuasive communication – a way that inspires people to listen and activates decisions. In this step, you learn the importance of crafting your message with “Needs Language” so the listener likes, respects and remembers you.
“Sandy Gerber has created a powerful communication technique that is simple to understand and more importantly, effective at boosting self-awareness and empathy in our relationships. The four Emotional Appeals are aligned with our personality styles, and are a practical and quick means to illuminate our underlying value systems. When we understand what tips the decision-making process, we find a key that will improve our ability to influence and negotiate decisions, in all aspects of our lives. The wonderful thing about the four Emotional Appeals is that they apply to all relationships in our lives - business, family, friendship, parenting and intimate relationships. The more we understand "Emotional Magnetism", the more we are able to use effective language, that will help everyone involved in the decision to feel heard and understood. Understanding your Emotional Appeal, and those of the people in your life, will enrich relationships and help your communication to be more effective and influential. ”A. JonesMA, RCC, Relationship Therapist, and Clinical Counsellor
– “"Your workshop has impacted my life in such a positive way, especially with my children. I understand now why my one child listens and responds to me, while the other doesn't, it has worked wonders in getting them both to listen and respond. Thank you Sandy, your course is life-changing."”A. WolmaransMother, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa
– “I recently attended one of Sandy's programs and was fully engaged in the interactive format. By the end of the program, I was very clear about where some of my marketing shortcomings were and had some practical solutions ready to implement. I look forward to referring Sandy to my clients, as her authentic approach to marketing and communications combined with her enthusiasm and vast amount of experience are a combo many of my clients could benefit from.”L. MackOdyssey Leadership Centre
– “It wasn't until Sandy’s communications skills training where my expectations as a salesperson were blown away. Sandy has implemented customer communications experience standards for all of our employees to follow, taught us how to communicate more effectively and define how we build and find solutions to meet all of our customers’ needs.”D. SabatinoTerritory Manager, Doosan Heavy
– “I just created my new business and before Sandy's Emotional Magnetism course, I had no clue what to say about my business. Now I can't wait for people to ask me "What Do You Do?" and just landed my first client using my brand-new messaging. Thank you so much!”K. BraznickPhotographer, @KBrazPics
– “Sandy has taught this old dog the power of marketing, communications and social networks. She presented the material in a thoughtful and approachable manner. I would recommend Sandy’s programs without hesitation.”R. SpenceOwner, Spence Software
– “I'm only a few days into the Magnetic Communications program and I'm already getting results. Using the easy exercises, I have my Power Statements, know the exact clients I want to pitch and got an article published in the newspaper from the messaging I created in this program! Thank you for making this so easy to learn!”A. BranFounder, Rex Marketing & Design
– “As an iconic 900-year-old non-profit organization, we drastically needed to revitalize our brand, boost our sales and be relevant in the marketplace. We hired Sandy Gerber to lead the way for us. Along with a fresh brand strategy, Sandy created and delivered effective marketing and communication skills training to our entire team. For the first time in the 20+ years with the organization, people knew what to say to make us stand apart and most importantly, how to say it to be effective in the sales and customer service process.”M. BorsoiDirector, Operations, St. John Ambulance
– “I was a bit skeptical of the “communications training” I was told to take by my employer as I’ve been a successful salesperson for over 25 years. However, Sandy Gerber’s communication skills training exceeded my expectations. In just a few hours, I learned some of my current communication barriers, an easy tool to determine my prospects’ motivations and even better, how to personalize my messaging to their needs so I can influence the purchase.”R. OgilvieBobcat Sales Representative, Westerra Equipment
– “I worked with Sandy to develop a transaction-based customer marketing program using Net Promoter Score to evaluate customer satisfaction. With Sandy as its unflagging champion, the program has penetrated all areas of the business. In addition to having a keen understanding of marketing and business development, Sandy has been fantastic to work with. The candid, personal and passionate approach she brings to her work motivates others to work as hard as she does.”A. VerhulstResearch Director, Sentis Market Research Inc.
– “Sandy brings an amazing energy and vision to everything she does. She has a huge wealth of knowledge and is always willing to answer questions, share, and help the team succeed. Sandy consistently gives feedback, encouragement and fosters growth. I feel very lucky to have worked with such an experienced, forward thinking, and knowledgeable leader.”B. TaylorDigital Marketing Manager, St. John Ambulance
Canadian Corporate Training Clients
Canadian sales coach, Sandy Gerber, works with CEOs, managers, sales professionals, small business owners and entrepreneurs—organizations of all sizes, all around the world. Her new, leadership training programs in Vancouver are based on her years of work in the marketing and sales communication industry. She’s seen what works, and what doesn’t, when it comes to sales motivation and persuasive communication.