Tools & Training
WHAT WOULD SUCCESSFUL COMMUNICATION MEAN FOR YOUR RELATIONSHIPS AT WORK AND HOME?
Communication is at the root of everything we do—without it, we can’t have relationships with others. That includes the relationship we have with our family, friends, colleagues, bosses, employees…everyone!
If you’re wondering why you haven’t received a raise, why your partner still doesn’t seem to understand your needs, and why your children won’t confide in you, chances are it has something to do with how you communicate with them.
Yet, most of us never took a class in communication.
Sandy Gerber provides many communication tools and training options for you to improve your communication effectiveness and ultimately, communicate to connect with the people in your life.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS TOOLS & TRAINING
FREE COMMUNICATION SKILLS TOOLS
Effective communication is a key interpersonal skill. Communication is a two-way process, so improving communication involves both how we send and receive messages. To begin improving your communication skills, take advantage of Sandy’s complementary tools right now!
- What’s Your Emotional Magnet Quiz? Find out YOUR main emotional motivators and understand and share with others why you make the choices you do.
- Discover What’s Blocking Your Communication. Use this simple self-assessment to identify what is blocking your communication.
- Reduce your Negative Self Talk. With this worksheet, you can identify your key negative expressions and start to diminish your inner chatter.
- Improve Your Listening Habits. With this tool, you can quickly self-assess your listening skills and select key ways to improve them.
SANDY’S READING LIST & BOOK CLUB KIT
Sandy is an avid non-fiction reader and she loves sharing her favourites. Check out her recommended self-development and communication books as well as the popular Emotional Magnetism Book Club Kit.
- Sandy’s Recommended Reading List. Sandy is an avid non-fiction reader. Check out her recommended self-development and communication books.
- Emotional Magnetism Book Club Kit. This complimentary kit provides you with provocative questions about the book to fuel a great discussion with your club as well as group reflection exercises to create memorable moments and easy sharing for all members of the book club.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS ONLINE COURSE
Quickly boost your communication skills with Sandy’s popular “Emotionally Magnetic Communication” ecourse. This course is perfect for you if:
- You have failed at relationships in the past and keep picking the wrong partner
- You feel misunderstood and not heard
- You have difficulty connecting and building rapport with others
- You want to cut through the online dating “crap” and be able to detect if someone is a possible partner for you and your needs
- You don’t know what is blocking your communication success
- You want to minimize disputes and maximize positive connections
- You want to work on improving your communication and body language skills
Subscribe to SandyGerber.Com
“An engaging and thoughtful four-point plan to help clarify the goals of communication. The guide offers a blueprint for improving communication in all areas of work and life. Readers who feel their own communication skills are lacking will find a great deal of counsel in these pages.”Kirkus Review
“I absolutely loved this book. Sandy Gerber has a clear voice, and was able to articulate the different ways we communicate in simple, easy-to-understand language, with relatable examples to help our understanding. I found doing the quiz at the back really fun and helped me to learn even more about my communication style and blocks. I honestly think everyone would benefit from reading this book and have already recommended it to a few of my friends.”Love Reading UK- “Indie Books We Love” Designation
“Fresh, thought-provoking, and engaging, EMOTIONAL MAGNETISM by Sandy Gerber is an excellent self-help book that encourages readers to accept themselves and use that acceptance to connect with others.”“IndieReader Review” Approved Designation 4.8/5
“This motivating and practical self-help guide is the key to unlocking better communication and connection in your relationships. By identifying your Emotional Magnets, you’ll be able to communicate better to be heard, accepted, and understood at home and work.”Peter Legge, CEO, Canada Wide Media and author of The Power of a Dream
“Some books can change your life and Emotional Magnetism by Sandy Gerber is one of them. This insightful and indispensable guide can ‘S.A.V.E.’ you from frustration and failure in your relationships. Gerber’s work describes how to transform our lives for the better by identifying our own Emotional Magnet, inspiring us to listen and act effectively and to communicate with purpose. Everyone can benefit from reading this book.”Cathy Kuzel, CEO, The Connected Woman
“Sandy Gerber has created a powerful communication technique that is simple to understand and more importantly, effective at boosting self-awareness and empathy in our relationships. The four Emotional Appeals are aligned with our personality styles, and are a practical and quick means to illuminate our underlying value systems. When we understand what tips the decision-making process, we find a key that will improve our ability to influence and negotiate decisions, in all aspects of our lives. The wonderful thing about the four Emotional Appeals is that they apply to all relationships in our lives - business, family, friendship, parenting and intimate relationships. The more we understand "Emotional Magnetism", the more we are able to use effective language, that will help everyone involved in the decision to feel heard and understood. Understanding your Emotional Appeal, and those of the people in your life, will enrich relationships and help your communication to be more effective and influential. ”A. JonesMA, RCC, Relationship Therapist, and Clinical Counsellor
– “"Your workshop has impacted my life in such a positive way, especially with my children. I understand now why my one child listens and responds to me, while the other doesn't, it has worked wonders in getting them both to listen and respond. Thank you Sandy, your course is life-changing."”A. WolmaransMother, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa
– “I recently attended one of Sandy's programs and was fully engaged in the interactive format. By the end of the program, I was very clear about where some of my marketing shortcomings were and had some practical solutions ready to implement. I look forward to referring Sandy to my clients, as her authentic approach to marketing and communications combined with her enthusiasm and vast amount of experience are a combo many of my clients could benefit from.”L. MackOdyssey Leadership Centre
– “It wasn't until Sandy’s communications skills training where my expectations as a salesperson were blown away. Sandy has implemented customer communications experience standards for all of our employees to follow, taught us how to communicate more effectively and define how we build and find solutions to meet all of our customers’ needs.”D. SabatinoTerritory Manager, Doosan Heavy
– “I just created my new business and before Sandy's Emotional Magnetism course, I had no clue what to say about my business. Now I can't wait for people to ask me "What Do You Do?" and just landed my first client using my brand-new messaging. Thank you so much!”K. BraznickPhotographer, @KBrazPics
– “Sandy has taught this old dog the power of marketing, communications and social networks. She presented the material in a thoughtful and approachable manner. I would recommend Sandy’s programs without hesitation.”R. SpenceOwner, Spence Software
– “I'm only a few days into the Magnetic Communications program and I'm already getting results. Using the easy exercises, I have my Power Statements, know the exact clients I want to pitch and got an article published in the newspaper from the messaging I created in this program! Thank you for making this so easy to learn!”A. BranFounder, Rex Marketing & Design
– “As an iconic 900-year-old non-profit organization, we drastically needed to revitalize our brand, boost our sales and be relevant in the marketplace. We hired Sandy Gerber to lead the way for us. Along with a fresh brand strategy, Sandy created and delivered effective marketing and communication skills training to our entire team. For the first time in the 20+ years with the organization, people knew what to say to make us stand apart and most importantly, how to say it to be effective in the sales and customer service process.”M. BorsoiDirector, Operations, St. John Ambulance
– “I was a bit skeptical of the “communications training” I was told to take by my employer as I’ve been a successful salesperson for over 25 years. However, Sandy Gerber’s communication skills training exceeded my expectations. In just a few hours, I learned some of my current communication barriers, an easy tool to determine my prospects’ motivations and even better, how to personalize my messaging to their needs so I can influence the purchase.”R. OgilvieBobcat Sales Representative, Westerra Equipment
– “I worked with Sandy to develop a transaction-based customer marketing program using Net Promoter Score to evaluate customer satisfaction. With Sandy as its unflagging champion, the program has penetrated all areas of the business. In addition to having a keen understanding of marketing and business development, Sandy has been fantastic to work with. The candid, personal and passionate approach she brings to her work motivates others to work as hard as she does.”A. VerhulstResearch Director, Sentis Market Research Inc.
– “Sandy brings an amazing energy and vision to everything she does. She has a huge wealth of knowledge and is always willing to answer questions, share, and help the team succeed. Sandy consistently gives feedback, encouragement and fosters growth. I feel very lucky to have worked with such an experienced, forward thinking, and knowledgeable leader.”B. TaylorDigital Marketing Manager, St. John Ambulance
Sandy’s Communications Training Clients
Canadian marketing and communications strategist, Sandy Gerber, has trained CEOs, managers, sales professionals, small business owners and entrepreneurs—organizations of all sizes, all around the world to improve communication effectiveness.