Marketing Strategy, Marketing Implementation & Management
What impact would successful marketing and communications have on your business?
Sandy Gerber and her team become your temporary senior marketers whom you can rely on to achieve results. Your business benefits from having a senior-level marketing executive with strategic and tactical skills directing important marketing initiatives so they support the goals of your business.
Marketing Consulting Services
- Leverage strategic industry, competitor and marketplace marketing opportunities
- Create a strategic marketing edge over your competition that they cannot copy
- Identify your ideal customers’ “Decision Drivers” to satisfy customer needs
- Determine specific marketing goals, initiatives and measurements for success
- Align sales, customer service and marketing teams with consistent messaging
An effective marketing strategy positions your business for success. The core aspects of a successful marketing strategy clearly identify WHO needs your product or service, WHAT job your product or service does for your customers, WHY your customers choose you and HOW you uniquely benefit your customers vs. your competition. A good marketing strategy helps you to allocate your resources internally and externally and acts as an excellent framework for business practices.
MARKETING ACTION PLAN (MAP)
- Focused roadmap to strategically align your marketing efforts with your business goals
- Comprehensive understanding of your competitor and industry marketing activity
- Detailed marketing mix recommendation for best profit-making potential and growth
- Engage your team to successfully implement a structured and measurable marketing plan
- Align your marketing projects to engage your ideal customers and employees
Our team provides you with a detailed plan based on your business requirements, target audiences, budget, and performance goals. Your MAP (Marketing Action Plan) includes your Strategic Brand Positioning, Competitive Marketing Model, Suggested Marketing Programs and Priorities, Recommended Budget and the Annual Implementation Plan.
MARKETING IMPLEMENTATION & MANAGEMENT
- Experienced marketing leadership so you can focus on your business operations
- Accountable and responsible marketing team and project management
- Comprehensive knowledge of marketing channels and tools (traditional, direct, digital, social, search, automation, events, outdoor, media, pr, etc.)
- Structured communication and production monitoring and measurement
- Team training of best practice marketing skills for effective internal leadership and management transition
With our successful temporary leadership of your marketing projects, team, and suppliers, we ensure your marketing is executed successfully. We work to systemize and structure your marketing projects and train your team for a seamless transition of responsibilities. We essentially work ourselves out of a job to ensure your team continues the momentum we created for your marketing.
Take your Marketing Communication to the next level with LIVE weekly coaching
INFLUENTIAL MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS COACHING PROGRAM
Accelerate your business growth by completing the Influential Marketing & Communications Coaching Program. In just four weekly LIVE online workshop sessions you will create the exact marketing content you need to motivate people to buy your products and services. Training and coaching is provided by NLP Sales Practitioner and award-winning marketer, Sandy Gerber. Upon completion of the program you’ll have:
- The words to describe WHAT you do and WHY you are NEEDED
- Exact SALES MESSAGING to use in person, on your website and on social media platforms
- WHO you want as your ideal CUSTOMERS and HOW to give them what they need to buy
- The three reasons WHY you are DIFFERENT and the RESULTS you create for your customers
- EASY ELEVATOR PITCH to use in your networking or sales process
- COMMUNITY and SUPPORT of like-minded small business owners
– “I recently attended one of Sandy's programs and was fully engaged in the interactive format. By the end of the program, I was very clear about where some of my marketing shortcomings were and had some practical solutions ready to implement. I look forward to referring Sandy to my clients, as her authentic approach to marketing and communications combined with her enthusiasm and vast amount of experience are a combo many of my clients could benefit from.”L. MackOdyssey Leadership Centre
– “Sandy is 100% activated and energizing. She thrives on challenge -- any challenge -- and for that reason she is a go-to person for making marketing change happen in an organization. I very much appreciate Sandy's fearlessness, candor and focus on results. She is a breath of fresh air!”J. Winram JangManaging Partner, Sentis Market Research Inc.
– “I just created my new business and before Sandy's marketing coaching program, I had no clue what to say about my business. Now I can't wait for people to ask me "What Do You Do?" and just landed my first client using my brand-new messaging. Thank you so much!”K. BraznickPhotographer, @KBrazPics
– “Sandy has taught this old dog the power of marketing, communications and social networks. She presented the material in a thoughtful and approachable manner. I would recommend Sandy’s programs without hesitation.”R. SpenceOwner, Spence Software
– “I'm only a few days into the program and I'm already getting results. Using the easy exercises, I have my Power Statements, know the exact clients I want to pitch and got an article published in the newspaper from the messaging I created in this program! Thank you for making this so easy to learn!”A. BranFounder, Rex Marketing & Design
– “As an iconic 900-year-old non-profit organization, we drastically needed to revitalize our brand, boost our sales and be relevant in the marketplace. We hired Sandy Gerber to lead the way for us. Along with a fresh brand strategy, Sandy created and delivered effective marketing and communication skills training to our entire team. For the first time in the 20+ years with the organization, people knew what to say to make us stand apart and most importantly, how to say it to be effective in the sales and customer service process.”M. BorsoiDirector, Operations, St. John Ambulance
– “Sandy truly has helped transform my company into a clearly branded, newly engaged, customer and employee focused organization with a clear path to success.”D. PollardOperations Manager, Williams Machinery
– “Sandy is an energetic, intelligent marketer. Sandy works collaboratively throughout the organization to ensure that the company is aligned around the key messaging and sales goals. She has the unique ability to take the brand promise from the theory to the execution phase. All the while Sandy is a delight to work with using her high energy level with a charming sense of humour. She loves to get things done in a timely manner that makes an impact on the organization to better serve her customers and community.”G. CrisantiCEO, Wesgroup Equipment
– “I worked with Sandy to develop a transaction-based customer marketing program using Net Promoter Score to evaluate customer satisfaction. With Sandy as its unflagging champion, the program has penetrated all areas of the business. In addition to having a keen understanding of marketing and business development, Sandy has been fantastic to work with. The candid, personal and passionate approach she brings to her work motivates others to work as hard as she does.”A. VerhulstResearch Director, Sentis Market Research Inc.
– “Sandy brings an amazing energy and vision to everything she does. She has a huge wealth of knowledge and is always willing to answer questions, share, and help the team succeed. Sandy consistently gives feedback, encouragement and fosters growth. I feel very lucky to have worked with such an experienced, forward thinking, and knowledgeable leader.”B. TaylorDigital Marketing Manager, St. John Ambulance
– “Sandy Gerber has been an absolute pleasure to work with, mixing a strong combination of skill, remarkable acumen in marketing and sales, humour, and professionalism. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to catapult their business, whether it be established or just an idea!”P. SkaperPresident, Kinetix Media Communications
WHAT IS INFLUENTIAL MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION?
The key to Influential Marketing and Communications is differentiation. Your message needs to point out clearly how you are different in a memorable way. One of the most important aspects of selling is determining your point of difference and simplifying that down to a core statement you can use to market your product, service or idea.
People often struggle with their business differentiation. Our team makes differentiation simple.
To easily deﬁne what makes YOU desired, we need to answer 5 Key Questions. With these answers, you will know exactly what makes you different from your competitors and even better, you will have the pieces you need to create your core marketing messaging.
Five Key Marketing Questions:
Utilizing the Marketing Action Plan process and leveraging the Decision Drivers™ communication technique, Sandy Gerber and her team set out a road map for marketing and selling your business with influence, ease and success.