Marketing Strategy Consulting, Marketing Action Plans
What impact would a marketing action plan have on your business?
Award-winning Canadian marketing consultant, Sandy Gerber and her team make it so easy for you to be influential with your business marketing. In as little as four weeks (on average), Sandy and her team provide you with your unique “MAP” (Marketing Action Plan). Your MAP tells you exactly how to reach your customers, what to say to motivate action and where to say it to have a competive edge in your industry to meet your business goals.
Your business benefits from having a 20 year senior-level marketing executive with strategic, creative and tactical skills directing your annual marketing initiatives in a cost effective way so you can just implement your MAP to meet your goals.
Marketing Consulting Services
IMPACTED BY CORONAVIRUS?
BY DONATION MARKETING PLAN & CONSULTATIONS
- Sandy wants to help you to ethically and successfully promote your business during this health crisis
- In 1 – 3 Zoom sessions, Sandy will work with you to position your marketing to emotionally attract customers to your business and keep existing customers
- Receive new messaging and actions you can take to pivot your business quickly
With businesses of all industries being affected by the coronavirus pandemic, Sandy is doing her part to help. She is providing her popular MAPs (Marketing Action Plans) at a much reduced fee ($3.5k rather than the $12k average fee) and her marketing consultations are available to business owners by donation. Of course, as a business owner herself, she needs to pay her bills, so with any consulting donation over $500, she will donating 20% to the World Health Organization Solidarity Response Fund.
MARKETING ACTION PLAN (MAP)
- Focused roadmap to strategically align your marketing messaging and initiatives with your business goals
- Comprehensive understanding of your competitor and industry marketing activity
- Specific marketing messaging to differentiate your business and emotionally magnetize your target audiences.
- Detailed marketing mix recommendation for best profit-making potential and growth
- Engage your team to successfully implement a structured and measurable marketing plan
- Align your marketing projects to engage your ideal customers and employees
Our team provides you with a detailed plan based on your business requirements, target audiences, budget, and performance goals. Your MAP (Marketing Action Plan) includes your Strategic Brand Positioning, Competitive Marketing Model, Specific Marketing and Sales Messaging, Suggested Marketing Programs and Priorities, Recommended Budget and the Annual Implementation Plan.
MARKETING IMPLEMENTATION & MANAGEMENT
- Experienced marketing leadership so you can focus on your business operations
- Accountable and responsible marketing team and project management
- Comprehensive knowledge of marketing channels and tools (traditional, direct, digital, social, search, automation, events, outdoor, media, pr, etc.)
- Structured communication and production monitoring and measurement
- Team training of best practice marketing skills for effective internal leadership and management transition
With our successful temporary leadership of your marketing projects, team, and suppliers, we ensure your marketing is executed successfully. We work to systemize and structure your marketing projects and train your team for a seamless transition of responsibilities. We essentially work ourselves out of a job to ensure your team continues the momentum we created for your marketing.
– “I attended Sandy’s talk at a conference 6 years ago and started to follow her on LinkedIn. Years later, Sandy offered a webinar around her marketing that I attended and gave away so much great information without pressure. She was smart, personable and competent, so when we needed marketing advice, she was the go-to person.”C. CullingworthCo-Founder, ProDio Audio Learning Inc.
– “We had identified marketing as one of our weaker areas on our management team. Sandy’s MAP gave us a deeper understanding of ourselves and our company, our competitors and provided industry best practices for us to go forward. Sandy understands that marketing is not only about what we do, more about why we do it. She took her time, listening carefully and asking questions to reveal our deeper motivations and purpose, helping us to recognize our intrinsic emotional connection to our work. The project wasn’t drawn out and based on an hourly fee, she gets all the info she needs, considers and presents her findings.”R. CullingworthCo-Founder, ProDio Audio Learning Inc.
– “Sandy is a passionate person with a strong work ethic and creative ideas.”J. DaveyVP Media, Molson Canada
– “Sandy was instrumental in preconceiving the internet and intranet applications for BC Lottery Corporation. Her creative ability, her innovative and strategic thinking, her leadership capability and her project management skills were a fantastic addition to the team.”J. FordyVP Human Resources, British Columbia Lottery Corporation
– “Sandy is 100% activated and energizing. She thrives on challenge -- any challenge -- and for that reason she is a go-to person for making marketing change happen in an organization. I very much appreciate Sandy's fearlessness, candor and focus on results. She is a breath of fresh air!”J. Winram JangManaging Partner, Sentis Market Research Inc.
– “As an iconic 900-year-old non-profit organization, we drastically needed to revitalize our brand, boost our sales and be relevant in the marketplace. We hired Sandy Gerber to lead the way for us. Along with a fresh brand strategy, Sandy created and delivered effective marketing and communication skills training to our entire team. For the first time in the 20+ years with the organization, people knew what to say to make us stand apart and most importantly, how to say it to be effective in the sales and customer service process.”M. BorsoiDirector, Operations, St. John Ambulance
– “Sandy truly has helped transform my company into a clearly branded, newly engaged, customer and employee focused organization with a clear path to success.”D. PollardOperations Manager, Williams Machinery
– “Sandy is an energetic, intelligent marketer. Sandy works collaboratively throughout the organization to ensure that the company is aligned around the key messaging and sales goals. She has the unique ability to take the brand promise from the theory to the execution phase. All the while Sandy is a delight to work with using her high energy level with a charming sense of humour. She loves to get things done in a timely manner that makes an impact on the organization to better serve her customers and community.”G. CrisantiCEO, Wesgroup Equipment
– “Sandy Gerber is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have been resistant to getting help because of cost but Sandy “GETS” me and gets the people I most desire to serve and she is helping this visionary (ME) be clear with my message and hone in on what I do that no one else does with super clarity and purpose. She is by far the most important person on my team and I don’t think I could reach these new found heights without her.”A. AngelucciBusiness Coach
– “Sandy Gerber has been an absolute pleasure to work with, mixing a strong combination of skill, remarkable acumen in marketing and sales, humour, and professionalism. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to catapult their business, whether it be established or just an idea!”P. SkaperPresident, Kinetix Media Communications
Take your Marketing Communication to the next level with LIVE weekly coaching
INFLUENTIAL MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS COACHING PROGRAM
Accelerate your business growth by completing the Influential Marketing & Communications Coaching Program. In just four weekly LIVE online workshop sessions you will create the exact marketing content you need to motivate people to buy your products and services. Training and coaching is provided by NLP Sales Practitioner and award-winning marketer, Sandy Gerber. Upon completion of the program you’ll have:
- The words to describe WHAT you do and WHY you are NEEDED
- Exact SALES MESSAGING to use in person, on your website and on social media platforms
- WHO you want as your ideal CUSTOMERS and HOW to give them what they need to buy
- The three reasons WHY you are DIFFERENT and the RESULTS you create for your customers
- EASY ELEVATOR PITCH to use in your networking or sales process
- COMMUNITY and SUPPORT of like-minded small business owners